Windows Vista is an operating system by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PCs. Development was completed on 8 November 2006, and over the following three months, it was released in stages to computer hardware and software manufacturers, business customers and retail channels.
Windows Vista has 6 editions in its product lineup: 3 for consumers and public retail – Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows Vista Ultimate. 2 editions of Windows Vista are for businesses and corporations Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Enterprise. The last version of Windows Vista is Windows Vista Starter is for emerging market. Each edition of Windows Vista has its own target market and resolves around the needs of specific type of potential customer, from individual home desktop or laptop PC users, small and medium enterprises or businesses to large global companies.
Windows Vista Home Premium
Containing all features from Home Basic and similar to Windows XP Media Center Edition, this edition also supports additional features aimed for the home market segment, such as support for HDTV and DVD authoring and DVD burning, and Windows Media Center with support for Extenders and the Xbox 360. Home Premium also includes premium games, including Chess Titans, InkBall, and Mahjong Titans, and includes support for network projectors, touchscreens, auxiliary displays via Windows SideShow, and the ability to schedule backups. Home Premium supports 10 simultaneous SMB peer-network connections (compared to 5 in Home Basic).
The version of Meeting Space included also allows users to create meeting sessions (in Home Basic, one may join, but not create, meeting sessions). Like Home Basic, Home Premium supports only one physical CPU, but also supports multiple cores. The 64-bit version supports up to 16 GB of RAM.
Windows Vista Home Premium Features
- Media Center and Media Center Extender functionality (including Cable Card support)
- DVD Maker DVD authoring
- Tablet PC functionality
- Windows Media Center with support for Extenders and the Xbox 360
- Mobility Center and other mobility and presentation features
- auxiliary display support
- P2P ad-hoc meeting capabilities
- Wi-Fi auto-config and roaming
- Unified parental controls that work over multiple PCs
- Backup to network functionality
- Internet File Sharing
- Offline Folders
- PC-to-PC sync
- Premium games
- Software Name: Windows Vista Home Premium
- Developers: Microsoft
- License: Free Trial
- Latest Version: Service Pack 2 (v6.0.6002) added on October 6, 2015
- Setup Type: ISO Bootable Image
- Installer: Install Offline / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- File Size: 32 bit (2.58 GB), 64 bit (3.32 GB)
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
- Disk space needed for installation: 2 GB
- CPU (Processor): 800MHz processor or faster
Windows Vista Home Premium Free Download
Click the button below to start Windows Vista Home Premium free download hosted by Google Drive.