Windows 7 (codenamed Vienna, formerly Blackcomb) is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft. It is a part of Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 7 was released to manufacturing on 22 July 2009, and became generally available on 22 October 2009, less than three years after the release of its predecessor, Windows Vista. Windows 7’s server counterpart, Windows Server 2008 R2, was released at the same time.
Windows 7, was available in six different editions: Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 7 Ultimate. Only Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate were widely available at retailers. The other editions focus on other markets, such as the developing world or enterprise use. All editions support 32-bit IA-32 CPUs and all editions except Starter support 64-bit x64 CPUs. 64-bit installation media is not included in Home-Basic edition packages, but can be obtained separately from Microsoft.
Windows 7 Professional
This edition is targeted towards enthusiasts and small-business users. It includes all the features of Windows 7 Home Premium, and adds the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain. Additional features include support for up to 192 GB of random-access memory (increased from 16 GB), operating as a Remote Desktop server, location aware printing, backup to a network location, Encrypting File System, Presentation Mode, Software Restriction Policies (but not the extra management features of AppLocker) and Windows XP Mode.
Windows 7 Professional Features
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.
- Launch programs and find the documents you use most often quickly and easily.
- Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV on your PC.
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.
- Connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join.
- Automatically send your documents to the right printer, whether you’re at work or at home, with LocationAware Printing.
- Schedule a periodic backup to save or an entire system to a network location or a local drive.
- Recover your data easily with automatic backup to your home or business network.
- Encrypt your files and folders to help protect confidential information.
- Run many older Windows XP productivity applications in Windows XP Mode.
- Software Name: Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit and 64 Bit
- Developers: Microsoft
- License: Free Trial
- Latest Version: 7 SP1 (6.1.7601.17514) added on October 9, 2015
- Setup Type: ISO Bootable Image
- Installer: Install Offline / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- File Size: 32 bit (2.4 GB), 64 bit (3.1 GB)
- Memory (RAM): 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Disk space needed for installation: 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- CPU (Processor): 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit and 64 Bit Free Download
Click the button below to start Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit and 64 Bit free download hosted by Google Drive.