Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system developed and released by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was first released on July 29, 2015. Unlike previous versions of Windows, Microsoft has branded Windows 10 as a “service” that receives ongoing “feature updates”. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support. ISO 64 Bit (x64) all Versions: Windows 10 Cloud, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro VL, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Education VL, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Cloud, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Pro VL, Windows 10 Education, Windows 10 Education VL and Windows 10 Enterprise.
Software Name: Windows 10 64 Bit All in One ISO
Version: (Version 10.0.15063.540 / v17.08.09)
Setup Type: ISO Bootable Image
Installer: Install Offline / Full Standalone Setup
Compatibility: 64 Bit (x64)
File Size: 3.6 GB
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required for 64 bit
- Disk space needed for installation: 20 GB for 64 bit OS
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4 or later
Windows 10 64 Bit All in One Free Download Bootable ISO
Download Windows 10 64 Bit All in One Bootable ISO for free. This is a complete installer of Windows 10 64 Bit All in One hosted on a highly tuned Cloud VPS server.
Windows 10 introduces what Microsoft described as “universal apps”; expanding on Metro-style apps, these apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code—including PCs, tablets, smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality. The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices—particularly on 2-in-1 PCs; both interfaces include an updated Start menu which incorporates elements of Windows 7’s traditional Start menu with the tiles of Windows 8. The first release of Windows 10 also introduces a virtual desktop system, a window and desktop management feature called Task View, the Microsoft Edge web browser, support for fingerprint and face recognition login, new security features for enterprise environments, and DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 to improve the operating system’s graphics capabilities for games.
Windows 10 has twelve editions (excluding the four “N” editions), all with varying feature sets, use cases, or intended devices. Certain editions are distributed only on devices directly from a device manufacturer, while editions such as Enterprise and Education are only available through volume licensing channels.
Windows 10 64 Bit Features
- Improved security and stability.
- Got many similarities with Windows 7 especially Start Menu.
- Easy in its use.
- Starts and resumes quickly.
- Most widely used OS with user friendly interface.
- Got a built-in security in order to keep yourself safe.
- Got Windows Media Center for enhanced playback experience.
- Enhanced web browsing experience with Edge browser.
- – Integrated updates to August 8, 2017;
– Updated MetroUI applications as of the release date of the assembly (08/08/2017);
– Integrated NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0);
– Language packs are integrated: English, Russian;
– Cleaned folders: WinSxS \ ManifestCache and WinSxS \ Temp;
– The systems were not in the audit mode.