Ubuntu Server brings economic and technical scalability to your datacentre, public or private. Whether you want to deploy an OpenStack cloud, a Hadoop cluster or a 50,000-node render farm, Ubuntu Server delivers the best value scale-out performance available.
Software Name: Ubuntu Server
Developers: Canonical Ltd.
Version: Version (16.04.3)
Setup Type: ISO Bootable Image
Installer: Install Offline / Full Standalone Setup
Compatibility: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
File Size: 32 bit (796 MB), 64 bit (825 MB)
- Memory (RAM): 192 MB of RAM
- Disk space needed for installation: 1 GB
- CPU (Processor): 300 MHz x86 processor
Ubuntu Server Free Download
This is a complete installer of Ubuntu Server for free. This is a complete installer of Ubuntu Server hosted on a highly tuned Cloud VPS server.
Install Linux and Windows OS Without CD or Create a Bootable USB For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (VIDEO)
Ubuntu is a Debian-based Linux operating system and distribution, with Unity as its default desktop environment for personal computers including smartphones in later versions. Ubuntu also runs network servers. It is based on free software and named after the Southern African philosophy of ubuntu (literally, “human-ness”), which often is translated as “humanity towards others” or “the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity”.
Ubuntu Server Features
The leading platform for scale-out computing, Ubuntu Server helps you make the most of your infrastructure. Whether you want to deploy an OpenStack cloud, a Hadoop cluster or a 50,000-node render farm, Ubuntu Server delivers the best value scale-out performance available.
- Supported for five years by Canonical
- Certification as a guest on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Joyent, IBM and HP Cloud
- Updates to Tomcat (v7), Postgresql (v9.3), Docker v(0.9), Puppet (v3.0), Qemu (v2.0), Libvirt (v1.2), LXC (v1.0) and MySQL (v5.5)
- The first production release of Open vSwitch 2.0 with full kernel integration
- Runs on x86, x86-64, ARM v7, ARM64 and Power