Technitium MAC Address Changer Free Download Full Setup. It’s an offline installer of Technitium MAC Address Changer.
Technitium MAC Address Changer allows you to change (spoof) Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) instantly. It has a very simple user interface and provides ample information regarding each NIC in the machine. Every NIC has a MAC address hard coded in its circuit by the manufacturer. This hard coded MAC address is used by windows drivers to access Ethernet Network (LAN). This tool can set a new MAC address to your NIC, bypassing the original hard coded MAC address. Technitium MAC Address Changer is a must tool in every security professionals tool box.
Technitium MAC Address Changer Features
- Works on Windows 7 & 8 for both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Enhanced network configuration presets with IPv6 support allow you to quickly switch between network configurations.
- Allows complete configuration of any network adapter.
- Command line options with entire software functionality available. You can select a preset from specified preset file to apply directly.
- Update network card vendors list feature allows you to download latest vendor data (OUI) from IEEE.org.
This tool cannot change MAC address of Microsoft Network Bridge. Network Bridge will automatically use the original MAC address of the first NIC added into bridge with the first octet of MAC address set to 0x02.
- Software Name: Technitium MAC Address Changer
- Developers: Technitium
- License: Free
- Latest Version: Version 2015 (6.0.6) September 20, 2015
- Installer: Install Offline
- File Size: 2.15 MB
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008
Technitium MAC Address Changer Free Download
Click the button below to start Technitium MAC Address Changer free download hosted by Google Drive.