McAfee Stinger is a portable and free application used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but a specialized tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with infected system.
McAfee Stinger Antivirus 2015 Features
- The program utilizes McAfee scan engine technology, including process scanning, digitally signed DAT files, and scan performance optimizations.
- The McAfee Stinger interface is simple and straightforward, simply select the drive or folders to scan and click a button.
- Stinger detects more than 3000 viruses, Trojans and variants as well as malware that masquerades as a legitimate security application (fake Alerts).
- Includes Raptor – a real-time behavior detection technology that monitors suspicious activity on an endpoint. Raptor leverages machine learning and automated behavioral based classification in the cloud to detect zero-day malware in real-time.
- Internet connection is required for installation and updates.
- Please make sure you uninstall all other antivirus program before installing McAfee Stinger Antivirus 2015 software. Running multiple antivirus programs concurrently in the same device can degrade the performance and create conflicts.
- Software Name: McAfee Stinger
- Developers: McAfee Labs Stinger
- License: Free
- Latest Version: Version 2015 (220.127.116.112) September 17, 2015
- Compatibility: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- File Size: 32-bit (1.24 MB), 64-bit (1.67 MB)
McAfee Stinger Antivirus 2015 Free Download
Click the button below to start McAfee Stinger Antivirus 2015 free download hosted by Google Drive.