This is a tutorial on how to create a WiFi hotspot in Windows 10 with mHotspot.
mHotspot is a completely free software which converts your windows 7 & 8 laptop into a virtual wifi router and creates a secure wifi hotspot. You can share single internet connection(LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wif) for multiple devices like laptops, smartphones, android phones, PDAs, Ipads. Play Multiplayer gaming using mHotspot No router or external hardware is required apart from your existing one.
- Connect upto 10 devices to the hotspot
- You can set your own hotspot name without any restrictions
- Share any type of Internet Connection(LAN, Ethernet,3G/4G,Wifi etc)
- Android phones, ipads, PDAs, tablet-pcs and other devices can access internet
- Stream videos and shares files to clients
- See the details of the connected device(Name, Ip Address, Mac Address)
- See the network usage(Upload and Download Speed, Transfer Rates)
- Secures your wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security
- Set max. number of devices that can be connected
- Extends your Wifi range(Acts as a repeater)
- In-app internet selection
- Works with Windows 7,8,10
- Also available for Android (Turns your phone into WiFi Hotspot)