Commview for WiFi is an application for network monitoring, packet analysis, and decoding. The application runs on Microsoft Windows. It is developed by TamoSoft, a privately held New Zealand company founded in 1998.
- You will need to download this tools to follow this tutorial.
- Download CommView for WiFi here: Commview for WiFi is a powerful wireless network monitor and analyzer for 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac networks.
- Download Aircrack-ng here: Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured.
- Download Dictionary on Torrent: Dictionary is a wordlist .txt files. The bigger the dictionary file you use, the better.
- You can also create your own wordlist .txt files.
- WiFi signal strength is very important at capturing handshake.